Rolex *, Tudor, Cellini, Omega, Patek Philippe, Panerai, IWC, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Accutron, Pocket Watches
and too many others to list.
Prices for Rolex * watch repair:
- Late Model Sapphire Crystal $400.00 plus parts
- Acrylic Crystal models $450.00 plus parts
- Any Chronograph $600.00 plus parts
For all other watches, please call for an estimate. A phone estimate is just that, not etched in stone. A final estimate will be given
upon full inspection of the watch. For each watch, upon accepted estimate of repair, payment will be rendered before work
To send your watch in for repair, please follow these steps:
- Please call first for a discussion of your watch before shipping.
- Click this link for our Repair Form.
- Print the Repair Form and fill it out completely, including the Insured value of your watch.
This insured value is what we will use to return it to you.
The best and least expensive way to ship your watch is by USPS registered mail since everyone
who touches it has to sign for it. If you do not have the work done, you are responsible for the return shipping.
Shipping back to you will be included in the Estimate for repair..
There are no charges for estimates on most everyday watches,
however on antique and complicated watches, a small fee may
apply. As with older watches, finding parts is sometimes a
lengthy process as I would need to know if parts are available
before I can give you a completed estimate. I have many sources
but occasionally parts just don't exist anymore and are not
* Time Care Inc is not affiliated with Rolex USA